The new church next to the old one, which dates back to the 17th century, has been enlarged and restored several times. In the 20th century, the steady increase in population necessitated the construction of a new church, the construction of which was entrusted to the architects Hulot and Alepée. It was consecrated in 1959 by Cardinal Feltin.The baptistery was made by Colette Bosquet in 1997
The organ was built in 1960 by the Beuchet House on either side of the choir. It was re-harmonized by Jean Picaud in 1965.In 2000, maintenance was carried out by Bernard Dargassies.