A convent was built in 1677, which was transformed into a parochial church in 1790. This church was demolshed in 1821 and reconrtucted in 1824 on the basis of a design by the architect André-Marie Châtillon. Sous During the Commune (1871), the chruch burned down and was reonstructed again in 1873.
The organ was buuilt by trhe brothers Stoltz around 1880. Between 1950 and 1960, a unknown builder changed the Flûte Octaviante 4’ into a Nazard 2’2/3. Between 1973-1974, maintenance works were done by J. Picaud.
The organ was buuilt by trhe brothers Stoltz around 1880. Between 1950 and 1960, a unknown builder changed the Flûte Octaviante 4’ into a Nazard 2’2/3. Between 1973-1974, maintenance works were done by J. Picaud.