ORGANS OF PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME D-R
The first organ of the church was installed around 1937. It
was an old house organ built by Cavaillé-Coll. In 1979, it
was transferred to the new church by Erwin Muller and re-
harmonized in 1984 by Jean-Marc Cicchero. Following
damage from the great storm of 1999, the instrument was
In 2007, Pels-Dhont installed a used instrument built in
1947 for the church of Wapenveld (the Netherlands).