The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0  © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt           HOME               D-R           

Eglise Protestante Unie de

Pentemont Luxembourg -

Temple de Pentemont 

106, rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris

1846 - Cavaillé-Coll

1928 - Koenig

1935 - Gonzalez

1948/1966 - Beuchet

1967 - Bourgarel

1987 - Barbéris

2012/2014 - Fossaert

III/36 (35) - mechanical traction - stoplist 

Photo: Pierre Marteau
Temple Pentemont is a former monastery of the Bernardines (1747). After the revolution, it was transformed into barracks. Now, it houses the Department of Veterans Affairs. In 1844, Victor Baltard isolated the chapel from the other buildings and the former choir of the Bernardines became the nave of a Protestant church.

Organiste titulaire

Benjamin Intartaglia - titulaire Peter Vizard - titulaire Isabelle Sebah - titulaire and coordinator Violette Ley - titulaire honoraire

Concerts

Irregularly

Serv ice with organ

Sunday 10.30AM Video Isabelle Sebah
The organ case is designed by Victor Baltard, situated above the pulpit, facing the faithful. The organ was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1846 (21 stops). In 1928, a major intervention was carried out by Paul-Marie Koenig, followed in 1935 by works of Victor Gonzalez (he made among others a new windchest for the Swell). Between 1948 and 1966, Beuchet-Debierre made further modifications to realize a more neo-classical instrument. Further works were done by Bougarel in 1967 en Barbéris in 1987. In 2011-2014, the organ has been rebuilt with private funding by Yves Fossaert and Atelier Pellerin & Uys. All Cavaillé-Coll elements which were still present have been restored: the blower, the windchest of the Great and the Pedal and 60% of the pipes. The new organ has 35 stops and three key boards: a new second keyboard 'Grand-choeur' has been made housing the reeds of the former first keyboard. The third keyboard houses the Swell, which is completely reorganized. Finally, a Barker machine has been installed.
Organs of Paris

Eglise Protestante Unie

de Pentemont

Luxembourg -

Temple de Pentemont 

106, rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris

1846 - Cavaillé-Coll

1928 - Koenig

1935 - Gonzalez

1948/1966 - Beuchet

1967 - Bourgarel

1987 - Barbéris

2012/2014 - Fossaert

III/36 (35) - mechanical traction -

stoplist 

Photo: Pierre Marteau
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt    HOME     D-R     
Temple Pentemont is a former monastery of the Bernardines (1747). After the revolution, it was transformed into barracks. Now, it houses the Department of Veterans Affairs. In 1844, Victor Baltard isolated the chapel from the other buildings and the former choir of the Bernardines became the nave of a Protestant church. The organ case is designed by Victor Baltard, situated above the pulpit, facing the faithful. The organ was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1846 (21 stops). In 1928, a major intervention was carried out by Paul-Marie Koenig, followed in 1935 by works of Victor Gonzalez (he made among others a new windchest for the Swell). Between 1948 and 1966, Beuchet-Debierre made further modifications to realize a more neo-classical instrument. Further works were done by Bougarel in 1967 en Barbéris in 1987.  In 2011-2014, the organ has been rebuilt with private funding by Yves Fossaert and Atelier Pellerin & Uys. All Cavaillé-Coll elements which were still present have been restored: the blower, the windchest of the Great and the Pedal and 60% of the pipes. The new organ has 35 stops and three key boards: a new second keyboard 'Grand-choeur' has been made housing the reeds of the former first keyboard. The third keyboard houses the Swell, which is completely reorganized. Finally, a Barker machine has been installed. Organiste titulaire  Benjamin Intartaglia - titulaire  Peter Vizard - titulaire Isabelle Sebah - titulaire and coordinator  Violette Ley - titulaire honoraire Concerts Irregularly Serv ice with organ Sunday 10.30AM Video Isabelle Sebah