Unie de Passy
19, rue Cortambert, 75016 Paris
1973 - Curt Schwenkedel
2017 - Dominique Lalmand
III/30 - transmissions méchaniques -
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2023 Vincent Hildebrandt ALL ORGANS
The architect Edouard Aubert designed a neo-
Romanesque building, made of grinding stones. A
wide staircase, surrounded by columns and
surmounted by a mosaic pediment leads to the
nave. The temple was dedicated in 1891. In 1934,
the building was enlarged by an apse and a
walkway. In 1959 stained glass windows were
commissioned from Maurice Max-Ingrand.
Service with organ
Sunday at 10.30 a.m.
This organ was built in 1973 by Curt Schwenkedel.
In 2017, restoration works were carried out by
Dominique Lalmand :
reharmonisation of sharp (in particular
Montre and Cymbale of the Positif and the
Doublette of the G.O.)
Replacement of the trompette 8' by a new one
and the addition of a new Flûte conique 4’ on
Modification of the Cromorne of the Positif to
obtain a clear Norht-German character
Reconstruction of the Pedal: installation of two
wind chests and 5 new stops.