The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0  © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt           HOME               D-R           

Eglise Protestante Unie

Oratoire du Louvre    

145, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris Orgue de tribune 1962 - Gonzalez

2012/14/15 - Dargassies

III/67 (58) - electrical traction - stoplist  

Orgue de choeur xxxx- ?? II/4
The Oratoire du Louvre was the royal chapel of the kings of France from 1623 onwards. It was an enlargement of a former private building which became a chapel in 1616. The last three bays of the nave and the facade were not completed until 1740. In 1811, it was given to the Protestants by Napoleon. The Higher Rooms, the tribunes and the entrance tambour were built between 1820 and 1828 and the Gallery-terrace was built by Baltard (who was Protestant) during the construction of the rue de Rivoli in 1854. Organiste titulaire David Cassan, Sarah Kim Assistants: Alexandre Korovitch, Aurélien Peter Concerts  Every first Saturday of the month

Service with organ

Sunday 10h30AM Videos Jean-Domiqieu Paquet (former titulaire)
Photo GO: Jeroen de Haan The organ was built by the Gonzalez company in 1962. It was restored by Bernard Dargassies. He installed 10 combinaisons X 999 canaux, séquentiels - et +, insertion ou retrait de combinaisons, transpositeur, et c.  The entire transmission and the computer were replaced in 2012, in addition to the maintenance works.
Organs of Paris

Eglise Protestante

Unie

Oratoire du

Louvre    

145, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris Orgue de tribune 1962 - Gonzalez

2012/14/15 - Dargassies

III/67 (58) - electrical traction - stoplist  

Orgue de choeur xxxx- ?? II/4
ORGANS OF PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt    HOME     D-R     
Photo: Jeroen de Haan The Oratoire du Louvre was the royal chapel of the kings of France from 1623 onwards. It was an enlargement of a former private building which became a chapel in 1616. The last three bays of the nave and the facade were not completed until 1740. In 1811, it was given to the Protestants by Napoleon. The Higher Rooms, the tribunes and the entrance tambour were built between 1820 and 1828 and the Gallery-terrace was built by Baltard (who was Protestant) during the construction of the rue de Rivoli in 1854. The organ was built by the Gonzalez company in 1962. It was restored by Bernard Dargassies. He installed 10 combinaisons X 999 canaux, séquentiels - et +, insertion ou retrait de combinaisons, transpositeur, et c.  The entire transmission and the computer were replaced in 2012, in addition to the maintenance works. Organiste titulaire David Cassan, Sarah Kim Assistants: Alexandre Korovitch, Aurélien Peter Concerts  Every first Saturday of the month

Service with organ

Sunday 10h30AM Videos Jean-Domiqieu Paquet (former titulaire)